Our mission is to promote a healthier snacking society to enhance productivity, happiness and well-being whether it be at home or at work. We all want to be healthier but we are all too busy to spend time preparing healthy foods. We want simple solutions that can be part of our ‘typical day’ routine. This is why Little Hearts Muesli exists! It’s our leading product of healthier and convenient cereal snacks in the UK!
Little Hearts Muesli out-performed hundreds of other brands and became a finalist at the British Business Awards 2019 as being the most innovative business idea in health and wellness!
The Healthy Bites, a family run business is in partnership with the production team of an established manufacturing company with years of experience in healthier snacking and bakery products since 1995.
When we got our first box of 12 Little Hearts, our 4 year old daughter ate most of them in a day! Dad only got to taste one! At this point the whole family was hooked, we couldn’t stop eating Little Hearts Muesli! But what makes Little Hearts Muesli so innovative? The multi-uses!
- Snack-on-the-go, handy size 100g/3.5oz pack for anytime snacking
- Cereal with milk or yoghurt (the little heart clusters don’t go all soggy – children love them!)
- Children’s lunch box as a healthier tasty snack loved by children
- Healthier grazing at your desk at work, guilt-free!
Incredibly tasty and won’t pile on the pounds like other snacks!
And have we told you about the health benefits? They not only taste delicious….
- They contain oat beta glucans that can help to lower cholesterol, a proven contributor to a healthy lifestyle and longer life.
- Wholegrain oat flakes, oat oils, wheat flour and individual natural fruits (we also have a gluten free range!)
- Manganese contributes to the maintenance of healthy bones!
The list goes on! We could talk about how amazing Little Hearts Muesli is for a long time. The only way to experience this snacking sensation is to try it yourself from our online shop!
We have many different variants and other healthier snacks in the pipeline too so ensure you follow us on Facebook or Instagram so you can stay up to date!